Tuesday, February 22, 2005

yeh guess I'm gay too

because here I am bored and updating my own .... BLOG!

fuck that shit, it's web log, or nerd power. whatever. who cares? Got an english quiz to take today, so I ain't got time to be a techie fag.

had some jerkoff tell me the other day that I should switch to firefox. I'm glad I got out of the tech field, browser and os wars? linux? what the fuck, get a life people. even playing DND for 23 hours a day is worth more than bitching about .... computers. sheesh. At least do something fun.

Ok and belgians are morons. except for Helene.

http://forums.sacramento.craigslist.org/?act=Q&ID=24950301
yeah whatever, protestors. get a friggen job or something.

Anyway I'm out, gotta go back to work and ........ uh............ whatever. Late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home