Thursday, May 19, 2005

The shit from China is Bananas!!!

Bot my laptop from HP, and it is shipping from China. Jesus Christ!

Well it's technically a Compaq Presario, so maybe they used a compaq plant in China? I have no clue, but a good business practice is to NOT LET YOUR CUSTOMERS KNOW WHERE THEIR SHIT IS COMING FROM!!!!

Sure everything says "Made in China" on it, but people tend to glance over that since they see it virtually everywhere. But if you track your shipment, and it says "Hunshan, CN," a customer would then get a pitiful view of that company, knowing that what they thought was going to be made in an HP plant in the US by American workers was put together in a sweat shop.

But I don't really care, to tell you the truth, because I got a good deal! Those kids can sweat to death as long as I get my lappy!!!!!!11

5 Comments:

Blogger Daddoooo said...

If you could pay someone $5 a month to build laptops which you sell for over a grand wouldn't you? I'm not saying it's right, but HP isn't going out of business because of this very thing... I think if an American owned company has factories in other countries those factories should be considered US entities for the purposes of business and subject to our business laws as if they were here. But that's just me.

3:34 PM  
Blogger tammo21 said...

Yeah and it would be wonderful if those gay ass countries had labor laws, but they don't. But I'm not against companies using foreign labor if it's cheaper. It's just funny because usually big companies like to hide that fact from consumers. HP is just stupid in that regard.

10:48 PM  
Blogger tammo21 said...

On a side note, they're not even legally required to imprint where the product is made. Why they still put "made in china" on their shit is beyond me.

10:50 PM  
Blogger tammo21 said...

What's also funny is that I talk to a lot of people who say things like "Oh walmart is so evil because they are so competetive, and I own a business and I pay all my employees $20 an hour." My response is "Well that's why you'll never be as successful as them." It's funny how walmart is so evil to its employees, yet they don't seem to have any type of labor shortage.

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home