Saturday, March 05, 2005

gambling is fun. :D

Thunder valley doesn't seem as bad as it did before, but when we hit Jackson, ooooooooooo fun! I turned $30 into nothing, and Christle turned $20 into $190, then gave me $20 and I turned it into $50. :D We're like that chick who spun straw into gold. What was her stupid name?

Oh you get a line and I'll get a pole.......!

why do people get headaches when they sleep too much? I never can figure that out, if I sleep for more than 7.5 hours then I wake up with a headache. That's pretty gay if you ask me. Man I can't wait until I retire, and never have to get up again.

So I'm feeling more confident about my major, or the general area of it. I guess when I hit a roadblock in school, I don't stop at it, I plow through it and end up with a fucken smashed front end and deployed side air bags. Then I have to take a day off work to fix the goddamn car, but afterwards I feel more confident. Such was the case Thursday and Friday.

Jesus, is Netscape still around? Why don't they give it up already? Losers.

http://www.informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=60405782&tid=5979

1 Comments:

Blogger Daddoooo said...

You guys catch any fish? "You get a line, I'll get a pole..."

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home