Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Re-Goddamn diculous! fucken nazi's!

http://www.northjersey.com/page.php?qstr=eXJpcnk3ZjczN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXkyOSZmZ2JlbDdmN3ZxZWVFRXl5NjY1OTcwOCZ5cmlyeTdmNzE3Zjd2cWVlRUV5eTI=

Fired for smoking! That is the most blatant and unlawful invasion of privacy I've ever heard, and most of them are complaining because it is about health care costs. My ass it is, people who have promiscuous sex are a healthcare risk, fat people are a risk, people who don't exercise are a risk!

Jesus Christ Almighty! I'd love for my boss to come up to me and see what he gets when he tries to tell me what I can and can't do on my own time.

Two options for them. 1 - Charge the worker who smokes more for their insurance. - Problem - They'll complain that the obese people don't have to pay more, even though the obese have more health problems than smokers.

2. There is no requirment to provide health coverage. So either stop doing it, or stop bitching!

fuckers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home