Monday, March 14, 2005

Prudence avoids embarrassment

So I'm at this Fowl party in Redding, and Christle's sister and her new boyfriend are apparantly living together, and they have this pic of them sitting on a horse saddle, where the girl is straddling the boy in a very suggestive fashion. Now unbeknowest to me, the guy's mom is at the party, and I end up saying when I see that "Woah rachel you and nick do it on your saddles?" And she ends up getting all pissed off and starts spreading rumors about what a slimebag I am, and now I feel stupid. But then I think, well it's her damn fault. First of all, they're trying to hide his "impurity" from his mother despite the fact that they're sleeping together and live together, and 2nd of all, she knows full well how I am and how I talk, so if his goddamn prude mom was going to be there, she should have warned me.

Now that that's off my chest, time to prepare for war with China.

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArticle.asp?xfile=data/theworld/2005/March/theworld_March385.xml&section=theworld

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home