Thursday, January 19, 2006

Good theme, crappy movie...


For being made in 2005, this movie sure does suck as far as animation and acting goes. But the storyline is good, and some of the art is very good. In line with FF Spirits Within which everyone gives a terrible review but I think it was an awesome movie. Next stop, Final Fantasy Advent Children. Lets see if Sephrioth destroys my DVD player when he destroys the solar system like he crashed my comp. I never got to play all the way through, but I cheated anyway and watched the final movie on my comp when I got pissed. Maybe I'll get it for my new(old) ps2 and play through again. It's definitely a worthier play than FFX (what a load of shit that game is).

1 Comments:

Blogger Daddoooo said...

I have to agree with you on this one. The movie wasn't very good at all.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home