Thursday, March 17, 2005

antiderivatives, or integrals, are cool!

No they're not actually. You need the derivative before they're even useful! So why do we learn this? It's not like in any real world problem you're going to start with the derivative and need to work your way backwards for any reason. Hell, you need the original equation before the derivative even can be shown!

Well that's off my chest, I figure I'm able to focus more now that I have started drinking water, and taking a 1 a day and eating fruit. Go figure, healthy living means a working brain. Sheesh.

But then again, who guessed that soda coffee and kool aid, while they are chock full of water, don't count toward your 8 glasses per day? Some fucking moron probably. I can't see how they don't, since their PRIMARY INGREDIENT IS WATER!!!!!!!!!1 Animals can get water from their food, why can't we? Because health nuts think they know everything!

Man I wish I had time to play dark age of camelot, or Saga of Ryzom. Man that would be awesome, but I guess I have to wait till after college. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home