Sunday, March 12, 2006

Why is my business failing?

Maybe it's because you're all stupid assholes who close your stores at 6 pm on sundays or don't even open them at all! That's an entire day of business you lose out on, and believe me, with the volume of people at the mall today, people want to shop. But that's fine by me, you want to lose business, don't bitch when you go under.

Not since Job has anyone suffered as much as I have trying to buy a motorcycle. From jerks selling 4 year old Hondas with torn seats for above MSRP for 2006 models, to assface store clerks making $7/hour telling me that the price of a helmet determines how safe it is, to stupid stupid STUPID stores being closed on Sundays, you're all a bunch of fags and I hope you trip and fall on a rusty kitchen knife and bleed to death.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I have read your blog and you seem to be a bit irritated and pessimistic about life. Hope your life gets better and you become happier soon.

5:15 PM  
Blogger tammo21 said...

Well thank you for your kind advice "mr. too cowardly to sign your name." I'm passionate about life, not pessimistic.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Daddoooo said...

I think what "anonymous" was trying to say was that you rarely publish without what you have to say being a rant about that which stokes the fires of your passion, so to speak. I have to admit, I don't post much anymore without being rightiously indignant, either. Sometimes it's hard to find the time to write about something that catches your attention for more than a second unless you're actually doing nothing else. Since when is anyone not doing anything anymore?

3:19 PM  
Blogger tammo21 said...

meh, hey if people want to waste their time condescending to me and telling me that "they hope I become happier soon," that's their problem. I'm passionate about anything I'm interested in. It's passion that built this country, not half-assery "oh I'm happy about everything even with people piss me off so I'm just going to shut my mouth and take it up the goats ass."

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is comments such as this..."oh I'm happy about everything even with people piss me off so I'm just going to shut my mouth and take it up the goats ass."
... which make me belive that you are unhappy. However, you are correct, you are passionate about which you chose to be, and I, a mere stranger, bur for the web, have no right to wish you otherwise.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home